As the Key Account Manager you will be working as part of our Sales and Marketing Team to expand BC ride travel trade business. You will primarily be responsible for cooperation with travel agencies in Armenia and worldwide.
- Acquire and build new partnerships and develop the existing relationships with large TMCs.
- Develop and implement strategic sales initiatives targeting travel agencies, both for leisure and business.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing activities in cooperation with the marketing department.
- Manage the existing accounts (from individual agencies to large TMCs) in terms of corporate support.
- Plan and attend international trade shows.
- Conduct market research.
- Liaise with service providers such as GDS.
- Work experience in the travel industry and thorough knowledge of the industry
- User experience with GDS
- Self-starting professional that believes in an activity-based approach to account management
- Confident presenter who can earn trust by establishing contacts with senior management
- A professional with a consultative and solution-focused approach
- Fluent both in Russian and English